To the evil demon called speed
The evil fucker I no longer need,
I’m writing this letter; words easy to read,
The message is clear and you’d better take heed.
You’re out of my life and I’m getting well,
So you and your bodies can go to hell,
You fucked with my head and then left me for dead,
But I’m back and I’m stronger,
Dependent no longer.
My spirit’s alight, now I’m ready to fight,
I’m gonna help others who suffer this plight
and fall for your shite, night after night.
Do be in no doubt, I’m casting you out,
For me it’s bliss, for you the abyss.
The bottomless pit is where you belong,
For all you’ve done wrong.
Now I’m wiser, I’m older, I’m bigger and bolder,
The war on drugs has got a new soldier,
You beat me down I was on the floor,
But you didn’t bank on the Basement door.
I was in your grip when I walked through,
Now I’m clean and I’m safe and there’s no place for you.
https://thebasementproject.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/Goodbye-drugs-alcohol-Richard-Law.jpg 323 600 admin https://thebasementproject.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/the-basement-recovery-project-logo-340x156.png admin2016-01-25 15:47:002016-01-25 17:39:33Goodbye Speed
SIGN UP FOR TBRP NEWS
Latest News and Articles
- Kate’s StorySeptember 28, 2020 - 9:19 am
- Two new helplines to launch supporting people affected by drug or alcohol useAugust 21, 2020 - 12:32 pm
- What you need to know about CuckooingMay 21, 2020 - 11:07 am
- Danny’s StoryMay 15, 2020 - 2:24 pm
- Health and Wellbeing Resources for Families – Covid-19May 5, 2020 - 5:32 pm